Sonntag, Juli 02, 2006

World Cup final- Germany vs. France. HOLLER.

Germany vs. Argentina was one of the most nerve-(w)racking games I had ever seen. Apparently, nerve-wracking and nerve-racking are both standard but I can't pick one. =/ I actually watched it at a place where there weren't that many people so it wasn't too crazy. I had anticipated golf claps but it was more exciting than that. lol Afterwards I met up with Amos and his friends and kinda watched the Italy vs. Ukraine game. We were too busy getting tanked. =P I had never seen Kristian so trashed in my life. It was quite entertaining. =)

Me and Dennis' official bff picture

Sarah and Kristian

The game ended at 7:30pm and we didn't get home til 3:30am. Craaaaaazy! But this was actually the first time I had celebrated one of Germany's victories so it was well warranted.

p.s. I only quoted when Harry Met Sally because I had just seen it. No, I haven't turned into a hopeless romantic but I'll admit, that I understand a lot of that mushy crap better now. haha

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

That pic of you and Dennis is classic! Too bad his face looks like you're holding a gun to his back.

9:09 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Dude, you need to update soon.

3:17 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home